Saturday, October 4, 2008

Restaurant that kept chocolates in my car

Restaurant Review : Via Milano
Address:
Asha Plaza, 80 ft Road - 100 ft Road junction, 4th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore. 41309997, 41309994


Its not very often that you come out from a restaurant with a rose in your hand, it is even rarer to find chocolates 'gifted' by the restaurant in your car. That's how Via Milano won my heart after winning over my taste buds.

Much has been written about Via Milano's food, but I would like to comment on their hospitality skills. Greeted by a wet hot towel, put us immediately in warm spirits. The congeniality of all stewards was consistent, making you instantly like the place.

I also loved the cutlery... my main dish was served in a triangle shaped plate!

Only disappointing factor was the desert selection which had egg in it, and being strict vegetarian we couldnt order any.

As we left the place, the stewardess handed out a rose to each of the ladies in our group. But the icing on the cake was when I saw they had put in a thank you note in my car with chocolates!

With so much pampering who wouldn't want to go back to Via Milano?

No comments: