Monday, August 10, 2009

Emraan Took My Beer Session Advice & Made Peace

Apparently Emraan Hashmi had a change of heart and I'd like to take credit for that (ahem!) since my open letter to him suggested that he has a beer session with the Landlord, Mr. Suvarna (not that I am advocating alcoholism) inspired by President Obama. (Read my open letter at Why Emraan Hashmi needs to drink beer)

Hashmi has made a U-Turn since then, saying that he was never discriminated being a Muslim, also the landlord remarks that he is more than willing to sell the flat to Hashmi, who is like his son. Mr. Suvarna claims that Mr. Hashmi will be his first choice if and when he decides to sells the flat (Mr. Suvarna had earlier said that he has put off plans to sell flat since his son is returning from the US).

So all's well that end's well. The extent to which Hashmi has done a U-turn only encourages me to conclude that he has heeded to my advice with numerous pegs of a a potent drink of Beer (I'm guessing Cobra beer or Kingfisher Strong).

Like Benjamin Franklin said - "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

No comments: